What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

FtGF

Photobucket is being stupid so better pics to come. Here is my rig still working on it. Waiting for my WC parts!

Last edited:

iSlay

Sorry for bad quality pictures im not very hot with a camera.
(Update the cables are tidier inside the computer now I will update the images sometime soon)

Sheep

Here is my rig as it currently stands. Looking into getting an ATCS 840 once I deal with a few other things. The wiring is courtesy of NCIX, as they installed the new Asus Mobo.

Components:
Asus P5Q Pro
E7400
HD4870 512
WD 1TB Black
Corsair HX620
G.Skill 2x2gb PC2-6400
M-Audio Delta 66 with Omni Desktop Interface
Antec 900
Samsung DVD-RW
LG DVD-ROM
Thermalright AXP140 w/ Noctua NF-P12
All Case fans plus 1 Blue LED Tricool on window
Logitch G5
Steelseries Merc Stealth

Pictures:

Even with the wires all running in the same are, there is enough room for airflow.

Sheep

Bubbzilla

Old P3

I posted this a while ago. Its an old P3 that i got for free and ressurected. I have it hooked up to my TV so I can watch AVI movies without wasting disks or converting them, and not tie up my main computer. It has windows XP, a 10gb HDD plus a 1tb external hdd it has USB, a video card, sound card, and about half a gig of ram.

Before:

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gallery/86-case-pics-post153152.html#post153152

After:

I modded the power supply so i could turn the fan off. I use it to watch movies and it sounds like a jet plane (very bad if its for movies). I rigged a switch op to it and put a silent 120mm fan in front.

This state of the art case is actually a plastic paper tray I found lying around very nice airflow dont you think?

Last edited:

FtGF

I posted this a while ago. Its an old P3 that i got for free and ressurected. I have it hooked up to my TV so I can watch AVI movies without wasting disks or converting them, and not tie up my main computer. It has windows XP, a 10gb HDD plus a 1tb external hdd it has USB, a video card, sound card, and about half a gig of ram.
Anyone with a 60inch panel let me know what this rig looks like? :haha:

Latest posts

Twitter