What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

MorePower

AHA! You cheated, and only did individual sleeves on the 24 pin extension.:bleh:

Still looks very nice though.
It would of been pointless doing the entire run up to the PSU. It's already sleeved from the factory plus if I did do individual wires it would just add bulk making it even more difficult to run the wires. If you look close my GPU power cables aren't sleeved to the very end either because I only have about 3/4" between the HDD cage and the back of the PSU. Sleeving these would make it impossible to slide the PSU in place and to bend the wires around the corner. :thumb:

SugarJ

Staff member
I was joking. I did the same thing in my Cosmos, only sleeved the visible parts individually. Like I said before, very clean build, you've got me eyeing my sleeving tools again, and my fingers just healed.

ADay2Long

I was joking. I did the same thing in my Cosmos, only sleeved the visible parts individually. Like I said before, very clean build, you've got me eyeing my sleeving tools again, and my fingers just healed.
And here I was thinking that sleeving my PSU is gonna be fun ... maybe I'll have to rethink that ... :shok:

MorePower

lol, I know. Just wanted to be clear. :thumb:

miggs78

I've seen the back of your case before MorePower, though looking at it again, you cheated :p... no bad bad Gord.. :p

Just joking, I like the way lots of those wires are neatly tucked away.. Really lots of us admire your rig, you really need to appreciate your own case, it itching for some water cooling you know lol.. :D

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Supergrover wanted a shot of my latest customer contract, which consisted of 4 identical rigs.

P43-DS3L
E7400
Sonata III with 500W PSU
4Gb Corsair ram DDR2-800
XFX GTS250
Seagate 500Gb
XP Pro 64bit
AC7 Pro

And the thing up top was bought using the profit I made... :whistle:

ImmaPC

So much...WIN... :') except no SLI is FAIL. Come ON, two Nehalem CPU's but no SLI for the graphics? Unless this is folding restricted, it won't matter...

This...Thing...vs. CM's Behemoth! Taking bets!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
For my needs, SLI is not mandatory nor is crossfire.

This rig will be a little of everything, including Folding and Crunching amongst others.

But I need a case!

Twitter