What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

miggs78

Well John... Cool rigs *hides behind sofa and shouts "Cable management" * :p And the thing, so you finally got it eh.. Nice :)

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Heh... cable management? The Thing was assembled in less than 1 hour last evening... I'll have proper cable management once I find a case.

miggs78

Wanna buy my Cosmos S? :biggrin: It's powdercoated. :thumb:

Why didn't you tell me... :p... oh well I guess I didn't ask lol :haha:

John.. I was more referring to 4 identical pcs, some velcro or zip ties on the psu cables up top and the cables behind the hdd's...

Oh well.. no problemo, I was more teasing you :p.. Nice rigs though. :thumb:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Gotcha. The 4 workstations don't really need cable management, but I did some anyway - and since this is a non-modular PSU, those extra cables have to be shoved somewhere...

miggs78

Agreed... But that open bench.. gonna be a killer system ready to pwn anything in its way lol.. GTX275 SLI, water cooled.. what else.. *drool*

FtGF

Gotcha. The 4 workstations don't really need cable management, but I did some anyway - and since this is a non-modular PSU, those extra cables have to be shoved somewhere...

Nice job on the rigs...some people will tear others down any chance they get or they just don't know how to get humor across the net yet!

Last edited:

Bubbzilla

I have spent the last 6 months researshing computers, and putting together a list of parts. Ive started about 5 different threads all on this computers. And now, i have finally made a purchase. I have never biult a computer before except for a frankenstien computer out of spare parts, but it was kindof a different standard being bolted to a plastic paper tray. Does it look like I did a good job?
DSC_0093.JPG

DSC_0095.JPG

As for hardware. Its an i7 920 with 6gb or ram. The gpu is a 275. Im getting another one on boxing day. And the monitor is a monster 27 inchs.
I have a few questions. First, is it normal for the graphics card exhaust to be burning hot? And the case has a cord coming out of the front with 2 plugs. 1 says HD audio, which i plugged in and seems to work, and the other says AC 97. Is this supposed to plug into something?

Last edited:

1Tanker

Looks like you did a really good job, Bubbzilla....especially for your first "real" build. :thumb:

Latest posts