What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

crazyhorsejohnny

I have spent the last 6 months researshing computers, and putting together a list of parts. Ive started about 5 different threads all on this computers. And now, i have finally made a purchase. I have never biult a computer before except for a frankenstien computer out of spare parts, but it was kindof a different standard being bolted to a plastic paper tray. Does it look like I did a good job?

As for hardware. Its an i7 920 with 6gb or ram. The gpu is a 275. Im getting another one on boxing day. And the monitor is a monster 27 inchs.
I have a few questions. First, is it normal for the graphics card exhaust to be burning hot? And the case has a cord coming out of the front with 2 plugs. 1 says HD audio, which i plugged in and seems to work, and the other says AC 97. Is this supposed to plug into something?
If it's burning hot you might want to up the fan speed a bit.

Usually you can plug only one. It all depends on your motherboard.

Lpfan4ever

Here's the newest upgrade, a Mountain Mods Horizon case. I gotta work on a way to get some more of those cables out of the way. I'll get to that when my proper fans and sound card arrive next week. Right now I only have 4 (not counting the two 200mm fans up top) fans in this thing, and they all spin at different speeds :whistle: I'm sure my radiators will give me a bit better temps when I get some matching and possibly stronger fans.

Eagle Eye

Most recent shot, my TRUE is back thanks to Syncroniz3 and his generous donation. As you can see colour scheme isn't something I care much about the case sits closed all the time so really nothing to see. She's my baby and takes anything I throw at her and never complains :haha:

Noctua, Thermalright eat your heart out...:thumb:

Total Poo fan count is 7 with one hidden in the bottom HDD cage which was modded to allow it to fit.

Thanks for taking a look,

EE

Attachments

GT_Forthelulz

Specs:
Antec 1200
EVGA 790i SLI FTW Digital PWM edition
Intel Q8400 OC'd to 3.66 Ghz
8 GB's of OCZ DDR3 1600 Ram
EVGA GTX 260 Core 216 Supaclocked Edition's in Tri-SLI (650,1500,1111)
Corsair hx1000w PSU
Zalman 9700 CPU cooler
2.1 TB's of HDD space
Logitech diNovo Edge keyboard
Logitech MX Revolution Mouse
HP w1907 Monitor's

Latest posts

Twitter