What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Overclocker~4.1

Got new updated pics. This is the computer described in my sig. I dremmeld a hole in the buttom of the case so i could feed the Cathode wires into the case behind the MoBo tray. and then mounted the cathodes into the buttom on the inside so they dont get cloged with dust by the fans. next, I want to install a window. But i dont know if i can bring myself to do that to this case..... its so nice and quiet.

Killswitch

I just recieved my new Thermaltake Element G today. What a great case! Installation was simple in all aspects. I highly recommend this case!!!!!!!!

Sooooo many features too! One I like in particular is the rubber trim around the outer of the edge of the side panels. Thermaltake paid alot of attention to detail on this one. :thumb:

EDIT: Updated this post with more and better pictures.

Last edited:

shumway

Kylzer

Can't you flip the psu over or is the 12v cable too short to run up the back?

Had that problem with my 690 and had to get a 12v ext cable but after i did it made 1 heck of a difference for cable management.

1Tanker

Kylzer

Can't you flip the psu over or is the 12v cable too short to run up the back?

Had that problem with my 690 and had to get a 12v ext cable but after i did it made 1 heck of a difference for cable management.
Yeah, i was thinking the same thing. I have a VX550 in my 690, which isn't modular...so probably similar amount of cables. I got all my cables and an IDE ribbon-cable, through the stock hole near the bottom. The HX850 is obviously longer than my 550, and i can see that it blocks off some of the hole, but..feed all the wires through before securing the PSU in, and it should work, without having to dremel.

@ Killswitch: Very nice...that's the first TT case i've ever liked. :thumb:

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter