What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

sswilson

Staff member
Oh there's fans there. They're just not all that big. :)

Edit: Damn... just noticed all the crud on the front-end of that rad.... I just cleaned that a few weeks ago.... :(

miggs78

Eeesh.. I see that too.. :p

Btw nice to see an Apogee GT still hanging in there.. I should be murdered for getting a d-tek block.. :(

sswilson

Staff member

Poor man's custom Quad-GPU cooling..... ;)

edit: 12C+ difference on the core(s) at stock speeds / idle​

Last edited:

miggs78

Steve.. boy you those fans are trusty but dusty too :p.. Smart idea, tubing for holding and anti-vibration.

Hey those fans on the rads, they are yate loons right..

sswilson

Staff member
Yep. Aside from a few Scythe 2000 RPM fans I picked up on sale earlier this year, all of my fans are 1350RPM YLs. Not the top performer, but when they go on sale, you can't beat the price/performance (IMO).

miggs78

Yate loons also make very good fans (the bearing used is also good).. I was almost to buy those Scythe-F fans, when I noticed those 1350rpm YL on sale, prices gone up to $29.99 for 5 fans (remember seeing 24.99 b4)..

I see a lonely Cosmos in the background too, can't wait to save some $$ and go for a HAF932 to rebuild my loop..

sswilson

Staff member
cool quad 9600 gso ( 96 ) what's your the total PPD
Looks like it's between 12 and 13K at stock speeds. I had them pushed overnight, but something crapped out so I'm going to run them stock for a couple of days to ensure that they're stable, and then push them a bit now that I've got some better cooling going on.

Twitter