What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

random_2

Ok.....Read-em and weep, you girly men.

This little baby has to keep her clothes on because if I let you look under her skirt, you'd be following her like
dogs in heat. There's little if anything I cannot do on this veritable power house. From spread sheets, to email,
shes' got it covered!

Upgrades? Who needs them. When you start at the top of the technological heap, you never get stale. Only
part I've ever had to replace was the riser card. It damned near took the whole damned house when it went.
Yes sir she's a might powerful. Good thing the card only cost 1286.00. Course that's not including the cost of
recharging my three fire extinguishers, and the water damage to the family room...oh.....and I had to buy a
new desk. A small price to pay for being on the vanguard. For being one of the chosen...one of the elite.
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/imagehosting/22084af7d547cd040.jpg

bojangles

This little baby has to keep her clothes on because if I let you look under her skirt, you'd be following her like dogs in heat. There's little if anything I cannot do on this veritable power house. From spread sheets, to email,shes' got it covered! Upgrades? Who needs them. When you start at the top of the technological heap, you never get stale. Only part I've ever had to replace was the riser card. It damned near took the whole damned house when it went. Yes sir she's a might powerful. Good thing the card only cost 1286.00. Course that's not including the cost of recharging my three fire extinguishers, and the water damage to the family room...oh.....and I had to buy a new desk. A small price to pay for being on the vanguard. For being one of the chosen...one of the elite.
You really are random...:whistle:

random_2

LOL......I'm really sorry:rofl: I know how offensive this avatar is, but I just cannot help myself.:haha:

Anyhow there's some damned fine cases here. Some great work by lowfat with the individually sleeved cables. Very nice lowfat.
MorePower...that is a work of art. reminds me of an oriental garden with everything perfectly in place.
Here's a link to a site some of you might already be familiar with. If you haven't been to this site you might want to put your bib on before you access.

MILLION-DOLLAR-PC [MDPC] | the world's most beautiful computer systems

Nice stuff! As someone mentioned, they ended up sitting down and going through all 90 or so pages in one sitting. Once I got started I did the same. Couldn't help myself:doh:

sswilson

Staff member
How much where those C2D when they first came out? Also, no one really goes with a TT watercooling kit anymore!

I waited until the second round of chips were out (6420 for the extra cache) and pretty sure I paid around $250 for it.

Heh... update on this.....

Just had a look at my first MB review here and noticed that I paid $300 for my chip, and that prices dropped to $250 the week after.... ;)

Killswitch

This little baby has to keep her clothes on because if I let you look under her skirt, you'd be following her like
dogs in heat. There's little if anything I cannot do on this veritable power house. From spread sheets, to email,
shes' got it covered!

Upgrades? Who needs them. When you start at the top of the technological heap, you never get stale. Only
part I've ever had to replace was the riser card. It damned near took the whole damned house when it went.
Yes sir she's a might powerful. Good thing the card only cost 1286.00. Course that's not including the cost of
recharging my three fire extinguishers, and the water damage to the family room...oh.....and I had to buy a
new desk. A small price to pay for being on the vanguard. For being one of the chosen...one of the elite.

Baaahahhaha! How did you get a pair of 5870's to fit in there? Is there a model with three integrated monitors for Eyefinity support? :rofl:
I almost spit my beer out....... almost.

slayernine

Here is my Mini PC Rig:

This is not my main gaming system, just my portable for LAN parties and such.

AMD X3 720 2.8ghz
ATI 4850 512mb
2x2gb Corsair 5300 sodimm
Silverstone mini itx case w/300w ps
Minix Motherboard

What do you guys think about this build? Sorry I can't post images since this is technically my first post. Long time lurker round here but for some reason I've never posted anything :p