What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

dragoonxx

hey...who took those pics of my computer case? it's never left my house...someone's been in there....:haha: (yes I'm joking)

one of these months I'll eventually get the last of the bits i need for my new computer and then I can get it uploaded (need list- some passthrough T style SATA power connectors, edead paint for the interior, a design for the exterior, to get my lamptron handles mounted...and a few other little odds and ends)

sa seba

Got a K62 for my birfday:

Notice the silly IDE cable for the dvd drive. I will get myself a sata one soonish. The yellow sata cables need to go as well and will be replaced by black ones.

Last edited:

sa seba

Gigabyte says that the first two slots are to be prefered, but then they are a bit too close to the cpu cooler. They would fit, but removal would be inconvenient.

I will probably use the space underneath the top cover (I removed one of the 140mm fans) for my storage hdd and close whatever opening might remain to minimize dust intake.

And now that I bought this one, Lancool came up with that: LanCool Website
K62 with red interiour, which is exactly my ideal colour combination. Oh well.

Last edited:
Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter