What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

r0k0

Little update before i receive my Maximus Extreme and install my Patriot Viper Xtreme Ram.. lol

Yes i'm in the basement..! but ambient temps are average 25-27*C and idle temps 20*C and load 41*C max

miggs78

Lowfat returns .... to da dark side.. muhahaha :p

Well.. nice sleeving too, white looks great. by the way what's your trick of getting the heatshrink so clean..

lowfat

Staff member
Lowfat returns .... to da dark side.. muhahaha :p

Well.. nice sleeving too, white looks great. by the way what's your trick of getting the heatshrink so clean..
Practice. I just uni sleeved my 5th power supply. Finally got it nearly perfect. Well except SATA power cables. Those things are tough. :angry2:

Don't skimp on the amount of heatshrink you use. I use about an inch or so now. Heatshrink just after where the pin bites into the wire. If you do it over that, you'll have a hard time fitting the sleeved wire back in to the connector w/o pushing the sleeving off. If you do it less, chances are the sleeving will slide off. Have half the heatshrink on the bare wire and the other have on the sleeving.

lowfat

Staff member
Moved my folding/bluray ripping machine to my Silverstone FT01BW. As w/ the Classified installed I can't fit more than one sata cable on the board. Did a bit of re-sleeving. Will be purchasing white sata cables soon. As w/ this silly case there isn't room for a sleeved sata cables.

Twitter