What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Levesque

Hope that's the Black Wrinkle finish. Looks excellent, and that's what I ordered for the Ascension (not extended) that should be showing up sometime next week.
Yes it's the ''black wrinkle'' finish, but it doesn't look like that in reality. :) I'm not much of a photograph, so the light of the flash is amplifying the ''wrinkles'', since they are reflecting the light.

In reality, it's alot blacker, and the ''wrinkles'' are not standing-out like that. They are alot ''darker'' and uniform.

I'm really impressed at the finish. Looking at pictures before buying it, I was'nt so sure. But without a flash, it's a surprisingly good finish to look at. :)

fyshawk

New System

New System minus video card coming soon

Old system below

Below Both systems on desk I built

Nevakonaza

Here she is,Getting a bit outdated now though :/

Btw those are not recent photos though,i changed mobos....but dont have my camera anymore :(

But everything else is the same :)

NightRain

I just added a side panel with a window to my case, figured I'd take a snapsnot and upload it. What do you think?

aviduser

The window looks really clean/proffesional.

Did you use a router? Or have some sort of CNC done? (not very familiar with machining, know my power tools though).

NightRain

The window looks really clean/proffesional.

Did you use a router? Or have some sort of CNC done? (not very familiar with machining, know my power tools though).
I bought it from Canada Computers, it is actually made for my case by Lian Li. I have a Lian Li PC-V1010B and this is the window panel for it. I guess that is why it looks clean and professional.

fyshawk

Update My Thermaltake Armour with Face lift

Before

After

Picking up a Sata dvd burner this week end so that old IDE cable gone
Took me a little while to do the paint and couple of mods to case but i think it was worth it

Last edited:

Twitter