What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Rasparthe

Looks like CM Stacker 830...ish. There were a number of version around this case looks like one of them I think.

Last edited:

Prolab

A rebuild of my gaming rig:

I'll clean the cables up when i fix my issues. Yes, i still have my 4890 there. I just cant justify getting a new card when i hardly play games on my PC.

r0k0

I'll be posting new pics soon... my Q6600 Died.. and now i got around and building my watercooling setup that's been sitting in my closet for the past year :p

EK Supreme LT Nickel Block, Random but Very powerful pump, Asetek 2x120mm Rad, Swiftek Resevoir and 5ft of Tygon 3/8" Tubing and Thermaltake Coolant.... could'nt find anything else local.. so bought it :p

putting a C2D 2140 for the moment till i buy a QX9650.... lol

EDIT :

Put the C2D in and still wont boot but will with a s775 Pentium 4, so me and my father in-law are thinking the capacitors for the cores blew or died.. which wont let a multi core cpu boot up... im gonna be on a Pentium 4 s478, 1GB Corsair XMS, MSI 9800Pro and 80GB Pc for a while :(

Last edited:

r0k0

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Got it running... for some reason the CPU fan plug is making the whole system not boot / post

so i put the fan connector somewhere else... Weird but at least the pc is back up and running!

sswilson

Staff member

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Got it running... for some reason the CPU fan plug is making the whole system not boot / post

so i put the fan connector somewhere else... Weird but at least the pc is back up and running!
I've seen this before... I suspect it's an issue with the RPM detection in the bios (safety to shut off PC if fan fails), and that it thinks your fan is running too slow while it's connected, but ignores that reading when it doesn't detect a fan at all.

chewbroccoli

my computer a couple days ago before I started to take it apart to put in water cooling. the side fan on my case dented the bottom couple fins on my heatsink, doh!

Twitter