What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

omgwtf

nice case :biggrin: my components should arrive this week or the week after..but I did a very huge mistake instead of P180 I put on the list a silverstone tj04..and now I can't cancel it :|

Nightwings

Website
www.marduke.org
Here's a couple pics of my current PC. I just bought new hardware for a liquid cooled PC which I'm waiting for the parts to arrive and my video card to be built so once it's done I'll get some pics of that one up too.

lowfat

Staff member
I think you should invest a few dollars in some heatshrink for the ends of the UV sleeving, would make it look a bunch better, also try a bit of wire management. Take this as recommendations not criticism :)

BALISTX

I think you should invest a few dollars in some heatshrink for the ends of the UV sleeving, would make it look a bunch better, also try a bit of wire management. Take this as recommendations not criticism :)
I was going to say kinda looks a little like a plate of UV green linguine :rofl:

Twitter