What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

NightRain

Ahhh it looks riveted in , in the image.
Might be because mine uses the large thumb screws to mount.:ph34r:
Decided to remove the bar. I like the open look now.

Here is a pic of my HTPC. There is a EVGA GTX 460 FTW in there too and I finally got a GGW-H20L Blu-Ray Writer/HD-DVD Reader for my HTPC.

BlueByte

My little mini P180

I had to give my case a blast of air so I thought I would take a few shots. This is my work PC at home, When the H100 came out I had to gut the front end of the mini P180. I originally bought the case because of the clean look, since then I have had to think about what goes into it a bit more intelligently then if I had a bigger case.

BlueByte

Thanks, was going through a bunch of the pics in here and thought I would share. Some pretty impressive looking rigs out there.

NightRain

I decided to replace my stock Lian Li 140mm top fan with a Enermax TB Silence to match my 120mm fans, it is a lot quieter. In fact I can run fans 100% now and it is less noisy than before at about 40%. I also decided to clean up my cabling, I'm certain it could still be improved. But not bad for 10 mins works and a few cable ties. Much nicer airflow, video card dropped about 3C on idle and 5C on load. Yah.

I routed all cabled along the top of the motherboard so nothing crosses over the CPU anymore, and I reduced the jumble in front of the video card. I think it looks better in person.

Before:

After:

BTW, I love this case. I've even gotten over the fact you have to remove eight screws to remove one side panel. I'm still a little disappointed you basically have to take the entire system apart to replace the optical drive but oh well.

Pabz0r545

Very nice. I like how you 'properly' taped up the HAF letters to keep the character they have. I have seen others do it straight edge and it didn't look nearly as good.

Which HAF is that>?

Twitter