What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

My Rig:

Q6600, Maximus Extreme, 4Go Rijaws PC3-1600, Corsair VX 450W, LG DVD Writter Haf 912, Western Digital Caviar SE, XFX HD 4870/Accelero S1, Scythe Mugen.

Consumer Rig:

I5 2500k, Gigabyte Z68-UDH3, 8Go Ripjaws PC3-1600, Corsair CX600,Samsung DVD Writer, Haf 912, Hitachi Dekstar, EVGA GTX 570 HD, Cooler Master Hyper 212.

Another Consumer rig:

Phenom X4 955, Gigabyte GA-M68MT-S2P, 4Go Ripjaws PC3-1333, Corsair CX430, Haf 912, DVD Writer, Wester Digital Caviar Blue, Power Color HD 6850.

I LOVE THE HAF 912 :bananafunky:

Pabz0r545

Here we go. Almost the finished product. Just need to do the cables and replace 2 of those fans. Am thinking red for the rear 120 and a red led for the top 140.

Still really toying with the idea of a custom loop water cooling. This h100 pump is louder then it should be.

I couldnt come up with a better/easier way to mount the ssd.

Lsv

Here we go. Almost the finished product. Just need to do the cables and replace 2 of those fans. Am thinking red for the rear 120 and a red led for the top 140.

Still really toying with the idea of a custom loop water cooling. This h100 pump is louder then it should be.

Love the look, so clean. If your H100 is too loud you could probably RMA it, the first few had problems with the pump failing.

techman95

damn that is really nice :thumb: wish i had the money for that set up but oh well. its a really nice system though

Pabz0r545

Thanks for the comps! :)

I actually submitted an RMA form on the corsair website, but have not been contacted by customer service. I sent on friday so am not sure if they work weekends. I upgraded from an H60 which was near silent compared to this thing. There is air inside and it gets trapped somehwere and you can hear it. The only thing that helps is to shift the computer around tip it on it's sides and stuff, but then it happens again as soon as you stand the case up.

BrainEater

Oh yea !

Here's my new rig ;
------------------------------

Lian-Li pc a77-f
Asus Rampage IV Extreme
Intel 3930k
Silverstone Strider gold 1200
32GB Corsair Vengeance Low-profile
3x eVGA 580's , Tri-SLI on the way*
1x Crucial M4 128 GB ssd (os) , 1x Crucial M4 64 GB ssd(pagefile)((not in pic but paid for))
2x WD 1 TB HDD's
LG super-multi-blu-ray-lightscribe-writer
Matrix Orbital GX typhoon
All Fans are 'arctic-cooling' pwm's

------

---

-----

It's mostly done , but I forsee a lotta wiring.

:thumb:

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter