What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

BrainEater

Hehehe....It's 4 pounds.

I spent about a week trying to come up with a decent case-to-heatsink support , but I was not satisfied what I came up with so I'm not using it yet.If I can come up with a good support mechanism , I'll put it on..

:thumb:

BrainEater

You don't need a bigger or longer bridge. Just use another regular bridge from your second card to your third card.
Ah It actually doesnt work like that.SLI uses a 'ring topology'.

Card 1 plugs into card 2.Card 2 plugs into card 3.......then card 3 needs to plug into card 1.

In a 1-4-7 tri sli setup , the card 1 to card 3 link exceeds the length of the biggest sli bridge avail (120mm).

jibz

I think the first time I layed eyes on Braineater's rig it brought a tear to my eye.

I love how it's not special, it's just beautiful.

BrainEater

That's awesome Jibz ! Thx !

That's basically how I look at it after so many mods.........clean but simple.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter