What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

enaberif

Not sure whats up with mine, I've seen a couple other people including one on the NCIX page for it also stating the tabs are not as strong as they should be. My case was less then a week old and cleaned with Rubbing Alcohol prior to trying to mount them, when they were not sticking I even tried to my monitor, table, glass, I'm honestly surprised the damn paper on the tabs even stuck to the pads. I have it installed with electrical tape now and it actually works pretty well.
That definitely sucks cause I like those kits especially the white

Birk

I love the look of it. I'm not sure I'd ever get another one of this particular one due to my experience with the tabs but if i come up with a better solution i can hook them up with then I'd probably get another one at some point.

r0k0

mine sticked like nothing... they are awesome... maybe residue of achool could of made them not stick ?

i'm starting to love NZXT... only debating the PSU's if i should try them but fans are silent and pushing good CFM, cases are well built / designed and fan controllers and such... nothing bad against them :)

Birk

I'd love for them to send me another set of pads but they instead completly ignored my email with my concern. I have a couple still left with paper on here maybe ill try a few other cleaning methods and see if they work. Maybe i just had a bad production batch of pads or something.

r0k0

typicly i wouldnt say it would be NZXT fault... cause those pads are from 3M... that would be those guys fault not NZXT and just wipe with dry clotch and stick it to see

r0k0

Bought a new Case, Used but new to me from a Member here, Jaybu anyways.. case is replacing my Coolermaster Stacker 830B , new one is a Thermaltake Spedo case

here is where i am standing atm

New Stuff from Today at Canadacomputers,

Returned my Zotac GTX 560 Amp + GTS 250 and bought a Coolermaster Silent Pro 1000W ,1 Bitfenix Spectre LED White 2 Artic cooling 120mm 65CFM for Rad, 2 230mm Bitfenix Spectre fans but will be bringing them back.. dont fit the case and NZXT Sentry Mix / 2m NZXT LED Sleeved Kit White LED

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Poison Ivy

Oh yea !

Here's my new rig ;
------------------------------

Lian-Li pc a77-f
Asus Rampage IV Extreme
Intel 3930k
Silverstone Strider gold 1200
32GB Corsair Vengeance Low-profile
3x eVGA 580's , Tri-SLI on the way*
1x Crucial M4 128 GB ssd (os) , 1x Crucial M4 64 GB ssd(pagefile)((not in pic but paid for))
2x WD 1 TB HDD's
LG super-multi-blu-ray-lightscribe-writer
Matrix Orbital GX typhoon
All Fans are 'arctic-cooling' pwm's

------

---

-----

It's mostly done , but I forsee a lotta wiring.

:thumb:
Geez... Was there a blue light sale on isle overkill? :haha: Just teasing. I bet that makes Calgary at this time of year a bit more exciting.

r0k0

you would think that major card builders like ( ATi / Nvidia ) would put those damn power plugs near the motherboard to ease on hiding cables and not putting them on the outer side of the card to make them more visible ! :mad:

enaberif

you would think that major card builders like ( ATi / Nvidia ) would put those damn power plugs near the motherboard to ease on hiding cables and not putting them on the outer side of the card to make them more visible ! :mad:
wouldn't be room to plug them in then. they just need to put them on the ends of the cards

Latest posts

Twitter