What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Silent_Avenger

Well got a new motherboard last week so might as well put up a pic of it in my case. I'm slowly upgrading my system piece by piece. :clap:

Xuryfluous

First post, might as well start off with the eye candy :haha: Forgive the image quality, was taken with my phone

Front shot

Side panel on

Side panel off

Another without the flash on

And the mess at the back

NightRain

installed a new Plextor M3 128GB SSD and cleaned up my cables a little more. here is three different angles. It is about as good as I can do in this PC-V354 case with this OCZ ModXStream psu.

What do you think?

lowfat

Staff member
My new PVR/download box. CPU is an A6-3650 and it is clocked to 4.3GHz. Pulls a whopping 30W from the wall while idling. Under load it pulls ~ 100W.

techman95

My new PVR/download box. CPU is an A6-3650 and it is clocked to 4.3GHz. Pulls a whopping 30W from the wall while idling. Under load it pulls ~ 100W.

thats amazing. and you love to sleeve everything dont you.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter