What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Killswitch

I recently acquired a Thermaltake Level 10 GT. After installing all my gear into it, I decided to tear it down a bit and do a little paint job. I think it turned out ok.

I'd like to sleeve the PSU cables and a install a nice water cooling system once I gather up everything I need.

Last edited:

Mark

What the heck

This is the case without the goods.

Had it setup with the Thermochill 120.3 and 120.2 dual rad system. Then took off the water gear and just used the Noctual HSF.

It's a TJ10 SilverStone case. Very difficult to scratch since the artwork is baked on.

Don't ask me how much:doh:

Attachments

JayDeeHobbit

I just got a Thermaltake Level 10 case. I got the limited edition that came with a matching keyboard/mouse/headset.
I had a Coolermaster ATCS 840 which I loved but I'm something of a case phreak soooo... :p

Specs:
Thermaltake Level 10 GT (with matching keyboard/mouse/headset)
Corsair HX 650 PSU
Gigabyte G1.Guerrilla 1366
Intel i7 920 @ 3ghz
Antec Kuhler 920 CPU heatsink
3x2gb G-Skill DDR3-1600
EVGA GTX 570
OCZ Vertex 2 extended 128gb SSD
WD Green 2tb HDD
Corsair K90 keyboard
Logitech G500
APC 600 watt UPS
Bought 4 green 120mm fans to add to what the case has already as well as 2 12" green LED strips... sho me da greeeeen!!! :biggrin:

Attachments

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
I just got a Thermaltake Level 10 case. I got the limited edition that came with a matching keyboard/mouse/headset.
I had a Coolermaster ATCS 840 which I loved but I'm something of a case phreak soooo... :p

Specs:
Thermaltake Level 10 GT (with matching keyboard/mouse/headset)
Corsair HX 650 PSU
Gigabyte G1.Guerrilla 1366
Intel i7 920 @ 3ghz
Antec Kuhler 920 CPU heatsink
3x2gb G-Skill DDR3-1600
EVGA GTX 570
OCZ Vertex 2 extended 128gb SSD
WD Green 2tb HDD
Corsair K90 keyboard
Logitech G500
APC 600 watt UPS
Bought 4 green 120mm fans to add to what the case has already as well as 2 12" green LED strips... sho me da greeeeen!!! :biggrin:
What's the CM item in the 5 1/4 bays? Is it an adapter for fitting a fan?

BTW... looking awfully green!!!! ;)

What do you think of the case?

JayDeeHobbit

What's the CM item in the 5 1/4 bays? Is it an adapter for fitting a fan?
I wanted extra intake airflow so I added a HDD converter bay just for the added intake fan.
Does the job but was a bit of a pain to swap out the coolermaster fan because of the way they mount it. Also cleaning the dust filter will be a real PITA but I did a ghetto mod on it to make it easier.
Coolermaster STB-3T4-E3 3X5.25IN to 4X3.5IN Drive Bay Convertor Silver Black W/ 120MM Fan - COOLERMASTER - STB-3T4-E3-GP

What do you think of the case?
I really like it. :biggrin:
- I was put off by the amount of plastic but most of it is sturdy stuff where it is needed so I can live with it.
- The steel is pretty thin but manageable and it does keep the weight down.
- By far the best cable management I've ever had in a case.
- Love the looks of it with black/white contrast.
- I added the drive bay converter (above) and another 120mm intake on bottom by the PSU so It should have good positive pressure airflow.
- Has a ton of connections (even though I only use a few of them)
- Lots of room to work inside (I always get huge cases for this reason)
- The way they compartmentalize things is a bit strange but I didn't have any problem with it.
- The hot swap drive power worked very well for me.
- Gimmicky looks... but hey I'm a geek so that's a good thing. :p

sswilson

Staff member
I wanted extra intake airflow so I added a HDD converter bay just for the added intake fan.
Does the job but was a bit of a pain to swap out the coolermaster fan because of the way they mount it. Also cleaning the dust filter will be a real PITA but I did a ghetto mod on it to make it easier.
Coolermaster STB-3T4-E3 3X5.25IN to 4X3.5IN Drive Bay Convertor Silver Black W/ 120MM Fan - COOLERMASTER - STB-3T4-E3-GP

I really like it. :biggrin:
- I was put off by the amount of plastic but most of it is sturdy stuff where it is needed so I can live with it.
- The steel is pretty thin but manageable and it does keep the weight down.
- By far the best cable management I've ever had in a case.
- Love the looks of it with black/white contrast.
- I added the drive bay converter (above) and another 120mm intake on bottom by the PSU so It should have good positive pressure airflow.
- Has a ton of connections (even though I only use a few of them)
- Lots of room to work inside (I always get huge cases for this reason)
- The way they compartmentalize things is a bit strange but I didn't have any problem with it.
- The hot swap drive power worked very well for me.
- Gimmicky looks... but hey I'm a geek so that's a good thing. :p
Ah... thanks for the link. That's essentially the same HDD cage as what's in my Cosmos S, but with a plastic front panel.

edit: I'm pleasantly surprised to see how many of these cases popped up around here. Definitely "Gimmicky looks", but it's certainly unique, and as Souttribunal said... we should be rewarding manufacturers who are willing to try something different.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter