What's the CM item in the 5 1/4 bays? Is it an adapter for fitting a fan?I just got a Thermaltake Level 10 case. I got the limited edition that came with a matching keyboard/mouse/headset.
I had a Coolermaster ATCS 840 which I loved but I'm something of a case phreak soooo...
Thermaltake Level 10 GT (with matching keyboard/mouse/headset)
Corsair HX 650 PSU
Gigabyte G1.Guerrilla 1366
Intel i7 920 @ 3ghz
Antec Kuhler 920 CPU heatsink
3x2gb G-Skill DDR3-1600
EVGA GTX 570
OCZ Vertex 2 extended 128gb SSD
WD Green 2tb HDD
Corsair K90 keyboard
APC 600 watt UPS
Bought 4 green 120mm fans to add to what the case has already as well as 2 12" green LED strips... sho me da greeeeen!!! :biggrin:
I wanted extra intake airflow so I added a HDD converter bay just for the added intake fan.What's the CM item in the 5 1/4 bays? Is it an adapter for fitting a fan?
I really like it. :biggrin:What do you think of the case?
Ah... thanks for the link. That's essentially the same HDD cage as what's in my Cosmos S, but with a plastic front panel.I wanted extra intake airflow so I added a HDD converter bay just for the added intake fan.
Does the job but was a bit of a pain to swap out the coolermaster fan because of the way they mount it. Also cleaning the dust filter will be a real PITA but I did a ghetto mod on it to make it easier.
Coolermaster STB-3T4-E3 3X5.25IN to 4X3.5IN Drive Bay Convertor Silver Black W/ 120MM Fan - COOLERMASTER - STB-3T4-E3-GP
I really like it. :biggrin:
- I was put off by the amount of plastic but most of it is sturdy stuff where it is needed so I can live with it.
- The steel is pretty thin but manageable and it does keep the weight down.
- By far the best cable management I've ever had in a case.
- Love the looks of it with black/white contrast.
- I added the drive bay converter (above) and another 120mm intake on bottom by the PSU so It should have good positive pressure airflow.
- Has a ton of connections (even though I only use a few of them)
- Lots of room to work inside (I always get huge cases for this reason)
- The way they compartmentalize things is a bit strange but I didn't have any problem with it.
- The hot swap drive power worked very well for me.
- Gimmicky looks... but hey I'm a geek so that's a good thing.