What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Bloodystumps

This is my gaming Rig these are older pictures I'll have to get some newer ones of it .
I would like to upgrade to a case that has better cable management but I would hate to loose my case sides .

Bloodystumps

^^
Is that a custom paintjob? You should just keep the case or put the side panel on the wall as art.
Yea it is, a very good friend of mine that does work for connerycustompaint he does all my cases and other things I need painted .

Here is a really old one he did for me DO NOT LAUGH I handed it to him and said paint what ever you want , not thinking he would put the ninja turtles on it . LOL but it does look cool regardless .

lowfat

Staff member
Yea it is, a very good friend of mine that does work for connerycustompaint he does all my cases and other things I need painted .

Here is a really old one he did for me DO NOT LAUGH I handed it to him and said paint what ever you want , not thinking he would put the ninja turtles on it . LOL but it does look cool regardless .
Nothing wrong w/ TMNT.

Twitter