What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

lowfat

Staff member
lowfat, why do you have your cpu heatink aiming down? wouldn't you get better airflow if you placed it to blow the hot air out of the back of the case?
it won't fit any other way :(. Although I do have the rear fan as an intake, and the cpu is pulling the air up. So it does quite a good job at keeping it cool.

sswilson

Staff member
Man I love Lian-Li cases!!!! You could almost fit one of those passive tower WC kits inside what's left after you've got all of your kit installed..... :)

I'm guessing that the cpu cooler won't fit front-back with the chipset cooler installed.

Did you notice any improvement with the OCZ mem cooler? I got one for christmas, but it didn't seem to get me any higher mem settings.

lowfat

Staff member
I haven't really tested my memory much, so i really don't know if it helped. I keep them at @ 5-4-3-4, 500MHZ with 2.08V. So not too much heat coming from the mem.

The memory is Team Xtreem PC2-6400 btw.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter