What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

MuffinWRX

This is my first ever build. 2 months of research and here we are! (sorry for potato quality photos everyone)
Case-Phanteks Enthoo Luxe
Motherboard- ASUS M599FX
PSU- EVGA 850W
CPU- AMD Vishera 3.5gHz 6 core
GPU- ASUS Poseidon GTX780
RAM- Gskill Ripjaw 4gb X2

lyxchoklad

Enjoyed working on this case. :thumb:
The chassis feet is from my old Fractal Midi.
The chassis been flipped 90 degrees.

10e

Welcome Lyxchoklad!

Not the best quality photo here, but here's one of the two builds I did recently:

DS340-E (An "Excuse" to build an S340 with Darkside goodies, go Canada)

Has a Monsta 280mm in the front in lieu of the cable management bracket, with an XSPC EX120 in back. All acrylic tubing with the SKYMTL reviewed XFX R9 290 running at 1.2Ghz. Asrock Extreme3 Z77 mobo, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 2133mhz DDR3 RAM. Has Darkside RGB lighting strip up top with the remote control infrared dongle sticking out the front. I'll post a later pic in this post with the MNPCTech black case feet. Last thing I ever bought from FrozenCpu. Go MNPCTech and Darkside. Two great pieces of the puzzle!

Close up of the AkG reviewed WD Dual Black SSD/1TB HD combo drive. Matches the color of the plug perfectly:

reaverclan

Went through the thread and could not find pics of my current setup so here you go.

Don't have one after cable management atm.

lyxchoklad

Welcome Lyxchoklad!

Not the best quality photo here, but here's one of the two builds I did recently:

DS340-E (An "Excuse" to build an S340 with Darkside goodies, go Canada)

Has a Monsta 280mm in the front in lieu of the cable management bracket, with an XSPC EX120 in back. All acrylic tubing with the SKYMTL reviewed XFX R9 290 running at 1.2Ghz. Asrock Extreme3 Z77 mobo, 16GB of Adata XPG V2 2133mhz DDR3 RAM. Has Darkside RGB lighting strip up top with the remote control infrared dongle sticking out the front. I'll post a later pic in this post with the MNPCTech black case feet. Last thing I ever bought from FrozenCpu. Go MNPCTech and Darkside. Two great pieces of the puzzle!

Thanks for the welcome 10e. I have your case set as my wallpaper :biggrin: . I'm going to attempt liquid cooling in a secondary rig but decided to use a Fractal Define S instead of another S340... The Define S is the same price but bigger. Please watch the forum for the upcoming build log.

jalmir

My HTPC ...

a simple Dell Optiplex 760 with a C2Q that I painted white to blend with the TV unit

Not gonna post a pic of my main rig until I finish painting it! :)

reaverclan

Nice way to reuse it. I would think the on board gpu would have some trouble with HD content though. Love the color matching.

jalmir

Nice way to reuse it. I would think the on board gpu would have some trouble with HD content though. Love the color matching.
thanks, the onboard GPU isn't that bad ... my TV is only 720p anyway so for now I doesn't seem to have any problems with the files and streams I throw at it. If I encounter any problems I can just throw a cheap fanless low profile GPU.

Though it's a downgrade, the previous motherboard in this case was a Zotac 9300 ITX ... had to revert to the OEM motherboard when the Zotac died 2 weeks ago! :(

Twitter