What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

lowfat

Staff member
My 24TB (21TB usable) NAS.

5.5 years later I'm back to using the same case (and nearly identical hardware). Not quite as clean tho:whistle:.

i3-2200
Asus H77i
16GB Team Group DDR3
120GB SSD boot drive.
1 x 3TB for Downloads
5 x 3TB in RAID5 via IBM M5015

Big thanks to JD for the board and CPU. Will be upgrading to a 4770K whenever my China board arrives.

justmehereajax

That is beautiful case to house all those hard drives low fat. I used to store everything locally at home but google drive store what documents I need now..

My sister has a special google account that store more than the free minimum. I am thinking of doing google but I always wanted a DIY NAS setup. I don’t download any more and just stream now lol.... I need a reason to buy all that gear but after having 75mbps down I feel spoiled and run my chrome cast viewing media day round even while I sleep lol just to see street food and homeland music lol

freeagent

My Meshify C .. Shes not the fastest, but she still rips pretty good, bit dusty though :cool:

003.JPG

The top intake is functional until I turn my fronts from 7v to 12v, then its just there to keep the air in the case.

freeagent

Cool! Don't think I've ever seen one of those. Nice to see a 980 classified still going strong too!
Thanks man! It’s a very good cooler, performs like a D15 with the stock fan. As for the 980, I upgraded my 580 matrix platinum last winter, and my other puter got a 970 ftw, both off of kijiji for 200 and 150. Good deal coming from 580s (y)

Lysrin

Thanks man! It’s a very good cooler, performs like a D15 with the stock fan. As for the 980, I upgraded my 580 matrix platinum last winter, and my other puter got a 970 ftw, both off of kijiji for 200 and 150. Good deal coming from 580s (y)
Absolutely! And those cards are still decent performers, even at 1440p with reasonable settings.

freeagent

Well, I am still on 1080p, and probably will be for another year or two.. With My GTX 580 I pretty much ran it till I couldn't anymore. Im not sure I will use it for that long, as I am always looking for a good deal, and sometimes you have to jump or you will miss out. Im that guy on kijiji who sees your hardware listed for near retail, then offer you half lol. No one likes it, but their hardware is not gold, nor is it new.. anymore. If they have money chances are you can meet somewhere in between, but if they bought it on credit then they want everything they paid, including tax lol. Now that I have kids, I am very frugal with my money for stuff like that, where as before I wouldn't even think twice and just buy it.

Latest posts

Twitter