What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

freeagent

Thanks man! I know I try to spread the word on their greatness, but people think 50cfm noctua’s are better. The three front ones have been in service with me every day since 2005 or 2006. They are great, they are rated at just over 100cfm @ 12v, they do a good job. I’ll throw up one more pic if you don’t mind, just to show my ram.. it’s running three different kinds of sticks in there for 16gb and passes everything I throw at it. Super impressed because this is a first for me, even after about 10 years of fighting with this thing lol.1DE06FC5-DB0D-4C70-BFCE-7B731F1F073F.jpeg

freeagent

I got my newer Z77 board, I like it! It is huge though.. E-ATX. So it wont fit in my Meshify without some serious modification. Bummer. If you look at my 980 in relation to the edge of my R3F, and then on my Z77 OC Formula, you can see shes a bit girthy :LOL:

I want to mod the bios so I can run NVME, a bit miffed that ASRock has a lower end board with native support for it.

001.JPG