What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

DurkaDurka

You are the first person I've seen with that HSF actually in a system.
It works pretty good, my cpu idle is around 24 (core temp) degrees, highest load temp was around 48 (core temp) degrees with Orothos running for about 10 min. I ripped the stock fan off of it because it didn't push a whole lot of air and replaced it with a higher output one I had laying around. So far, so good.

enaberif

It works pretty good, my cpu idle is around 24 (core temp) degrees, highest load temp was around 48 (core temp) degrees with Orothos running for about 10 min. I ripped the stock fan off of it because it didn't push a whole lot of air and replaced it with a higher output one I had laying around. So far, so good.
Fans on the wrong way tho :p Should move the air from the front out the rear :ph34r:

DurkaDurka

Fans on the wrong way tho :p Should move the air from the front out the rear :ph34r:
I have the fan set to pull the air inwards and exits via the 120 fan on the top of the case. If I had put the 120 on the side facing the 120 on the back of my pc, the cooling effect would have been rather redundant.

dosmond

Ol' Athlon xp 3200+

Here's a few shots of my old rig (New parts for pc are in the mail!)

AMD Athlon 3200+, Gigabyte GA-7VT600-L, 768Mb PC3200 Memory,
ATI Radeon X800GTO with 16 pipes mod, no name case...

New rig will be
[FONT=&quot]Antec Sonata III Case w/ 500W Earthwatts PSU, Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Dual Core [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gigabyte GA-965P-S3 LGA775-P965, Seagate Barracuda ST3320620AS 320Gb - 7200rpm SATA II[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ASUS Radeon X1950 Pro, Patriot Signature Line 2GB PC2-6400 Dual Channel[/FONT]

will post new pics when my pc build is done!
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Attachments

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
No-name case? Actually, that's a Raidmax Scorpio. Had a couple' years ago, very similar. The side panel and exhaust gives it away.

Enjoy the new rig - it will be a world of difference!

John

Patriote

Awesome new pics of my system. Just took them :biggrin:

Thats with new 8800GTX (Big Thanks goes to Dynasty :thumb:) installed and some more cable management done. Also, i removed that crappy mosfet Asus include with their motherboard...It would not make any temps difference and the NB would become enough hot that i couldn't touch it for more than 5 secs. Instead, i removed the Asus "shield" and hooked my Sunon 60mm fan. NB is pretty much just warm now.

PS: I know... I know... In the first pic you can actually see some of my toes right next to my phone. :haha: Go figure why it's on the floor :doh:

Patriote

That's a helluva lot of cooling for just the CPU- got a GPU block coming?
Yeah i have a DD NV-88GTX block but im afraid it'll suck ... You should have seen the internet design when i opened the block to clean it ... And hooking back the tiny o-ring to re-mount back the top of the block was such a pain in the *ss...

I might try to get a EK or hook one of my multiple MCW60s with maybe a Unisink. But i am real busy these days. I have to move 2 person + me so .. Gotta pack lots of boxes and move lots of stuff around. Wouldn't be the right time to re-do my watercooling build.

dosmond

New PC

Well my new pc is now put together, Here's the specs...
Antec Sonata III Case w/ 500W Earthwatts PSU
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Dual Core
[FONT=&quot]Gigabyte GA-965P-S3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Seagate Barracuda ST3320620AS 320Gb - 7200rpm SATA II[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ASUS Radeon X1950 Pro[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Patriot Signature Line 2GB PC2-6400 Dual Channel[/FONT]

Of course I am reusing my Samsung 940bw [email protected] widescreen LCD, my mouse, keyboard and a liteon SOHW-1693S 16x dvd burner....

One thing I have to say my cpu temps are way lower then I expected, maybe 43 degree's celcius running 3dmark 2006, and thats with only the one stock antec 120mm fan, and stock cooler, the only thing I can say that really gets hot is the intel chipset... I can't keep my finger on it, is that normal for a 965 chipset?

Attachments

Latest posts

Twitter