What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

sswilson

Staff member
Why does it look like your printer is doubling as a pez dispenser??? :)

What case are you planning on upgrading to?

Jarod888

I am upgrading to a SilverStone TJ-07. It will be the black one with a window.

So far the components that are going in:
DFI NF4 Expert Socket 939
AMD FX 60
Zalman AM2 9500; the special Nvidia silver one with a green light
3 Gigs of Corsair XMS Pro 3200C2PRO 2-3-3-6 timings
Evga 8800 GTS ACS3 edition
Xfi Fatality
PC Power and Cooling Silencer 750 Black
2 150 Gig Raptors; 1 windowed, 1 not
2 500 gig Seagate ide harddrives
1 500 gig Seagate sata harddrive
2 400 gig WD sata Harddrives
1 IDE Plextor 760a
1 IDE LiteOn LightScribe 20X burner

The 2 Ide harddrives are going in 2 MASSCOOL SYTRIN Kuformula SHF1 Ultra HDD Coolers. I am going to add another 40x40 mm fan to each of them, and I want to figure out how to change the front leds on them from blue to green; so any ideas would be much appriciated!!

I am using AC Ryan FX cables for the Ide things also.

I have also purchased some highspeed Delta High Scfm fans to cool the interior, and some lower speed ones for the harddrives.

I am in the process of looking for a multipurpose drive bay, I want one that has normal USB, a memory card reader, and temperature sensors. I am not interested in fan speed control. I can't seem to find the perfect one yet. I will also probably put in the new Zalman Temperature sensor, cause it just looks pretty awesome!

Most of these components were purchase over the past 9 months, I just have not put them all together yet.

All my current components are going into a Thermaltake Lanfire Xaser 3 that will then go to my girlfriend, so she can get rid of her crappy HP Celeron POS.

I am going to skip the entire ddr2 early quad processor scene and wait until ddr3 or ddr4 and single chip quad/octo core from AMD are the common place, possibly BullDozer or whatever is after that.

So this build will have to last me until then.

Amon

Date: 2003
Northwood 2.6C at 3600MHz aircooled

^Intended as a joke amidst the rest of this thread, but I'm done with overclocking since those days. Absolute reliability and silence have been my recent trend.

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Heh.... the ultimate in case cooling.... the only thing I saw better than that was a guy who had a "gheto" WC setup with the rad actually outside the window in the winter..... :)

how to change the front leds on them from blue to green; so any ideas would be much appriciated!!
Low tech solution, but you could initially try yellow felt marker on the blue led to see if that will do the trick..... :)

Latest posts

Twitter