What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Babrbarossa

Wanna throw together a little component/setting list in a sig for us voyeurs? :thumb:

Edit: Just noticed the FS post for that gorgeous case... what are you upgrading to?

Last edited:

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Alot of blood (I'm not kidding, you can still make out some of the smears), sweat and tears went into fitting this inside a Sonata case....:censored:

I know, nothing special.... :dots:

b1lk1

I suck at cable management but here's the latest pic of my "beast". This is just a super cheapo CanadaComputers case that has been massively modded.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Is that 1/2" tubing? If so, remind me to avoid that size....it is HUGE.:shok:

enaberif

Not my case, but wish it was... built this a few days back.

Antec Titan 550 Server Case
Asus Workstation Board
nvidia 7600s x 4 :)

b1lk1

The front rad has a fan on both sides, but the heatercore hanging off the back only has the 1 fan. That is actually 7/16" ID tubing and it is the smallest I'd feel comfortable running. Full load I keep my CPU under40C and my GPU has yet to see 35C even highly overclocked to 575MHz core (stock is 450). I have a MCW60-T GPU block (built in TEC) that I am prepping to use on a 7900GTX I am in the middle of RMAing so I am gonna move the single 120MM heatercore on the back to the inside of th case replacing the front rad and I am gonna hang a dual 120MM heatercore off the back of the case where the current 120MM heatercore is. As you can tell, I cannot stand air cooling and I feel it is not worth the effort to get mediocre results using air compared to the excellent results I get from water. Although I do admit that the amount of setup time does make water more of a hobby than requirement.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter