What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Lithotech

I painted my case.
Added Northbridge H20 block and a swiftech 120 rad to my loop.
Very nice! The lines stand out excellent, and the coils compliment the fluid color great -- I'm not real big on the look of these coils, but these work both in function and form! Super short looking lines yet no kinks or even a hint of a kink. The contrast with black and the mobo w/ blue/purple/magenta really works for me. I like it...

I'm also a big fan of the SpotCool (no pun intended :bleh: ), I just picked up a second one last week.

Lithotech

little update on the power supply and cable management
Nice sleeving on that! Do-it-yourself? If so, where did you get the materials?

There are a few pairs of holes to the right of the mobo, I'd love to see those main lines come straight down along the holes in a perfect vertical line. Tie them there using zipties through those holes, and pull any slack back up to the PSU. Let the lines make a sharp right angle turn to where they connect to the system. Would give it a conduit kind of look, like high-end professional looking electrical work you'd see on large machinery.

I saw a pic recently in a magazine ad that did this, let me know and I'll try to dig it up and scan it for you.

Jhayman

here's mine not a modded case though..
This is my first case without a window.
I decided to go for stealth with this case, full bore gaming rig OC'ed and whisper quiet..:clap:

Attachments

Latest posts

Twitter