What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

omgwtf

good looking case, i am planning on installing a pair of neons aswell...the ocz powersupply shows a bit of a blue in the dark but not too much :)

My build

Specs:
Antec P182, Corsair HX620, Gigabyte P35DS3R, Intel Q6600, Scythe Ninja, Corsair DDR2-800 4-4-4-12, Gigabyte 8400GS, WD250Gb, Seagate 320Gbx2 for a total of 890Gb, Pioneer DVDRW

The lower chamber still needs some tidying up, whihc I will do as soon as I have some time. I also plan to take more (and better) pics.

Comments welcome.

MB

Lithotech

Specs:
Antec P182, Corsair HX620, Gigabyte P35DS3R, Intel Q6600, Scythe Ninja, Corsair DDR2-800 4-4-4-12, Gigabyte 8400GS, WD250Gb, Seagate 320Gbx2 for a total of 890Gb, Pioneer DVDRW

The lower chamber still needs some tidying up, whihc I will do as soon as I have some time. I also plan to take more (and better) pics.

Comments welcome.
Fantastic cable management!

Excellent changes they made from the P180 to the P182 for cable routing. Thanks buddy... now I want to sell my P180! :doh:

No troble with the fan on the ninja clearing the ram there? Any performance hit by running the sticks in the farther slots?

The gold bar on the vid card looks excellent! Be nice to continue that color somehow elsewhere in the case, but that is a rare part color.

All told, that's the cleanest looking P18x I've seen yet. Excellent work.

/edit: awe inspiring, I was looking at the pic again before closing the window and doing some laps in Race 07. I thought I'd just add, I'm looking forward to seeing if when you get to the lower chamber, you feed the sata lines pass down the left slot with the front panel wires. Anyways, with those corsair and sata lines packing all the slack nicely behind the drives and bay, it's real easy to keep tidy and functional since you simply pull the drawer and the lines release the slack to let you get it out.

I really like these cases, I got mine when they first came out, and other than the drooling I do over the stacker 830s, I've no intention of changing out yet... at least my wallet says mobo and vid card first. :D I'd keep it in use here anyway.

Last edited:

BALISTX

Do you have the fan on the Scythe mounted all the way up where the bottom of the fan is flush the with the bottom fin on the heatsync? How is the clearance between the top of the fan and your side panel?
In order to fit my memory I had to slide the fan all the way up, the clearance between the top of the fan and the side panel is my only concern.

omgwtf

I want to sell my case as well :rofl: ...Damn, my pc isn't 1 year old even and I want to still invest in it...that's a bad habit eh?

Theblackmages

here's my case:

havent done much modding on it, its a Nikao dragon fire with the side mesh panel replaced with some plexiglass and the front 120 running at 7v.

I'll be changing it soon tough, Stay tuned for some awesome P35/ballstix/E2140 OC'ing

Atomic41

My Build !

My Spec :

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4 @ 3.4Ghz / Asus P5B Deluxe / Sapphire Radeon X1900XT 512MB / 2GB OCZ Platinium Revision 2 XTC PC2 6400/ OCZ GameXstream 700W / 2 X 160 GB Seagates Barracuda 7200.10 RAID 0 / Thermaltake Big Typhoon VX / Creative X-FI Xtrem Music / Logitech Z-5500 / Samsung 226BW 2ms (dalle S):haha:

Any comments ?

Attachments

Lithotech

My Spec : Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4 @ 3.4Ghz

Any comments ?
Oh hell yeah babuh!

I love the Giga Auroras!

Just wondering, I know it is a bit of a pinch between the HD rack and full size vid cards, and can't see how much a problem you had fitting your card or plugging in the pci-e cable. Care to elaborate or take a pic with another angle? Ty!

Also, it may be tight but I am sure the drives can fit the other way around, with the cables out of sight. Might want to try that, would really clean up the look of the front section. Otherwise, love it man!

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter