What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Atomic41

Other pics guys ! :biggrin:

I will updated soon my photo library for my rig with my new stuff => Logitech Z-5500 and my new LCD Screen Samsung 226BW !

I will show you that !

NEXT TIME ...

Attachments

Patriote

Right on! I have been wondering for a while why you wouldn't register in here instead of asking me tones on questions on Msn. A community is way better than me! :bleh:

Bienvenue mon gros!

Shadowmeph

Finally a pic of the aurora case did you cut the hole in the top of the case for that fan? I am wondering because I want to pick up one of those cases and was thinking of mounting two rads inside the case. one ( GTX240 dual 120 mm)on the rear where the two fans are and then cutting a hole up top where you mounted your fan and mount the other (GTX120single ) rad there.

Atomic41

Ouep Sir !

My father had the tool to do this job ! :biggrin:

I think, it's helping in term of cooling but for the noise it will increase ! but i don't matter

sswilson

Staff member
Do you have that top fan taking air in or blowing it out?

If it's taking air in, you might try reversing it and seeing what that does for your case temps.

3oh6

Do you have that top fan taking air in or blowing it out?

If it's taking air in, you might try reversing it and seeing what that does for your case temps.
looking at the images it is orientated to exhaust air, not bring it in.

Latest posts

Twitter