What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

sswilson

Staff member
How do you like that monitor and where did you pick it up at?
The monitor is a Samsung 906BW (not the same one that was linked to, but the specs look the same) and I picked it up at the military Canex here in Borden Ontario for $250.

I'm not the biggest fan of wide-screen 19" monitors, but the price wasn't too bad, and it's doing what I need it to do here.

As far as what I think of it.... it's nowhere near as bright as my 19" square samsung, but seems nice and clear.

I haven't done anything with it other than some surfing so I can't really comment on how good it looks outside of those applications.

sswilson

Staff member
Just had a quick look.... the original link was to my 19" square at home while this is the one I've got here in my "dorm".... 906BW LCD - monitors SAMSUNG . Looks like it's the same line, only this is the wide version.

Last edited:

kcksteve

are you goin to school in borden or are you in the military? i went for my CLI traning E-coy last year:thumb:

Empty_Quarter

Silverstone SG-03
Specs:
ASUS P5E-VM Do
Intel E6600 Stock
2x1GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-6400
8800GTS 640MB
Creative X-Fi Xtremegamer
Corsair HX520W
500GB WD CaviarSE16
Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit
Watercooling:
Swiftech H20-120 Compact (RMA!!! :angry2: )

Swiftech H20-120 Compact:

Pump on Swiftech H20-120 Compact is busted, must RMA. So here it is currently with the temporary intel stock cooler. :angry2:

and yes, I suck with my camera :p , I try :)

Latest posts

Twitter