What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Supergrover

Lithotech

My P180:

I need some zipties... :whistle:
Heh, nono my friend, it is just that P180 and Liberty combo. Real challenge to keep cables out of sight and out of mind. Impossible to get perfection. The tradeoff is a very versitle cooling configurations, and quiet running.

I had 6 x 120mm fans in the upper chamber of mine at one point. Not many cases can do that. :D

It was quite a mess for much of it's earlier life, and cleaned up enormously when I swapped in a different PSU. At that point I routed the cables differently, and was much much happier in the end. I am due to dive back into it fairly soon, system swap this time.

P180 Duct Replacement Mod eSnips Folder

It feels like years ago when I wrote that, but looks like I only updated it last Feb. Original page was more like a year or so earlier. I got the case when they were first released.

I had a bad side panel that was delaminating, and the front door wasn't flat and wouldn't flush up with the case. Antec airmailed me a replacement side panel and new front bezel, received within two days of the phone call I made to them. Very impressed. Very.

ginnz

e6600 oc'd to 3.6 ghz (400x9)
2 gigs ocz special ops 800mghz ram
8800 gts 320mb (690/2000)
triple head2 go for the 3-19" lcd's (port 1)and the big lcd on port 2 of the 8800gts....

cpu/nb watercooled, custom water setup, all 1/2" hose,fittings.

Theblackmages

here's my new setup:
My desk is still a bit messy :p

I was a bit lazy when it came to wire management, didn't make it look pretty, just made sure the wires were out of the way, besides i dont have a side window.
system specs:
E2140/AC freezer 7 pro
MSI Neo-f P35
2x1GB crucial ballistix ddr800 D9
250GB WD Sata2 16mb cache/pioneer Sata burner
Asus 6600 256mb(waiting for my HD3870 from Extreme-pc :angry2: )
Cooler master 690
OCZ Stealthxstream 600watt

omgwtf

Well..that looks better than my wire management..for weeks I say that I will buy some sleeving kits... :haha: eh I think I will stay for 2 years with what I have..maybe when I'm going to buy another one I will do a better wire management from the start.
That mobo looks so small.. nice

Latest posts

Twitter