What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Babrbarossa

Mediochre results? I have a 20 dollar air cooler and Imy e6400 is at 3.4 24/7-- surely you can get at least to 3.6 with water

b1lk1

There is no doubt I can, I just don't see any real need to push that hard 24/7. And as for the mediocre results, I was talking more of the temps than the OCing. C2D CPU's don't seem to have the stability issues with higher temps like the AMD64 CPU's did. And lower temps, unless they are sub-zero, don't seem to help these C2D CPU's push higher than good air. I had the Arctic Freezer 7 PRO and it was simply awesome for the cost. I have more fun building the water loop than I do OCing now. Once I make the jump to a Quad core I will be happy I am running water. These dual core C2D's just run nice and cool so they don't really need extreme cooling for great results.

Babrbarossa

Yeah- I'm pretty excited about doing the setup- I hope my 680i revision comes soon too so I can swap the board at the same time. I'm definately going to need some advice from you veterans, though.

Patriote

Hey Guys!

I have been referred in here from a friend (r0k0) and had a look at the forum... Looks quite good to me! :biggrin:

So, i thought it would be a good start to post a pic of my Rig!

Latest build...Not really what i wanted it to look like but at least the performance is where it should be and even more :biggrin:

PS: r0k0 better post some pics later today! :rofl:

sswilson

Staff member
Pretty sweet looking.

I've always liked how clean a bottom mount rad looks.

Did you try raising the bottom up a bit to ensure that it's getting full unrestricted airflow?

Welcome to hardware canucks!

sswilson

Staff member
What make of case is that?

I don't recognise the style of the front cover at all......

Notice you're running the same set of logitech speakers as I am.... 2.1 or the newer 5.1?

r0k0

X-530... i dont like the X-540... they look too plastic...

and my case is a Thermalrock Dragon modded and Matte Black inside

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter