What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Lithotech

I can't do nothing in my silverstone...probably glue the cables somewhere lol..last time i'm buying a case from them.
The TJ-04?? That's a pretty good case for cable management... should be some pics of one or two builds I used it for in this thread somewhere, as well as another user or two. If not, I could post some. There is a couple tricks with working in that case, and overall it is one of my favorite in that price range.

Theblackmages

Nice work!

No exhaust fan?? My dremel is itching to cut out the grating there, and put in one of Scythe's silent Slipstream fans... say the SY1225SL12SH! Which spins at 1900rpm, 110CFM and only 37dB -- then slow it down with the motherboard or a fan controller, to around 800-1200rpm and 10-20dB and should still get around 40-70CFM. :D No need for an intake with that sucker... no pun intended lol! :haha:

I got 2 exhauts fans up top :p, i think if i put one on the back it'll fuck it up, on a side not i got my HD3870.

BALISTX

installing parts is real easy but if you don't have strong arms ,well you're f'ed. I'm not tough, but she is really really heavy :p .
Would you say it weighs more than 60 lbs?

Prof. Dr. Silver

Nah...not that heavy....the problem on this case is the side panels....once the're on the case...YOU CAN'T GET THEM OFF...!!

I'm a fairly big dude (6'4") but it takes about all my weight/energy to take the panels off!