What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Evilyeti

Wow, a guy who really loves his 900?...That's some weird shit..:haha:
I might try it out as well...If ncix will kindly put it back at the 40 bucks offer :p
I think that with a Modular power supply the Antec 900 isn't all that bad. Having all Sata drives is another plus as well since i found the Sata cables really easy to manage.

I will be ordering another Corsair 620HX PSU for my 2nd Antec 900 build :)

James_8970

Hehe , thanks !! :biggrin:

Yep.The SATA power connectors are custom.I made 90% of the connectors in the case from scratch with new parts.

The connectors are from frozenCPU , they are actually black bodies with blue 'endcaps' ;

Can you explain how you did this? I'm really interested in doing this for my case. Excellent idea BTW.
James

999Virus999

Can you explain how you did this? I'm really interested in doing this for my case. Excellent idea BTW.
James
Yeah - I'd be interested in cleaning my machine up a little too. I especially hate the IDE cables.

9V9

Lithotech

Wow, a guy who really loves his 900?...That's some weird shit..:haha:
I might try it out as well...If ncix will kindly put it back at the 40 bucks offer :p
I saw that offer! ...and resisted!

It was a mail-in rebate, and I've found Antec's rebates to be real slowwww in returning. Otherwise I would have snatched one up.

A real challenge for tidy cables, but nearly unbeatable cooling in a fairly small package. Definately a good Ford F150 truck of cases! It's just that for $100+, there are a lot of other cases I tend to prefer.

Cptn Vortex

Quick inside view of my little Celeron build. CM690 is almost as good as my TJ09, I must say a spectacular case.

With that CPU cooler, and the Celeron Dualcore E1200 @ 3.1GHZ, I am getting load temps of 44 degrees. Woot!

lowfat

Staff member
Holy crapszorz! Nothing left to do!

Nice clean loops, love it.

Any particular reason you went BTX on it?

I went with the inverted setup because I was planning on keeping the radiator internal, but unfortunately i mis-measured and was short about 1/2 inch. So I had to put the radiator underneath. At this point I would go back to ATX if I could. But unfortunately I can't as the case was painted and cut for the inverted setup :(

omgwtf

Nice build there Vortex, I think I'm going to change my Tj04 for the Cm690 for the extra fans..

Twitter