What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

1Tanker

monstawrz said:
Need to replace the stock fans! :ph34r:
Yeah, the stock fans in the 690 are pretty-much useless. Nice neat job...looks good.:thumb: Welcome to HWC...BTW.

sswilson

Staff member
Looks great! It's amazing how much of a difference a few well placed access holes can make for cable management.

Hopefully case manufacturers are getting the hint. :)

Dwayne

Looks great! It's amazing how much of a difference a few well placed access holes can make for cable management.

Hopefully case manufacturers are getting the hint. :)
Thanks... I think that some mfgs are seeing the light. I was very impressed by the Coolermaster case, and many cases seem to be coming out with some room on the side and holes for routing.

The really smart companies would have employees reading the modding forums and catching all the good ideas!

sswilson

Staff member
Thanks... I think that some mfgs are seeing the light. I was very impressed by the Coolermaster case, and many cases seem to be coming out with some room on the side and holes for routing.

The really smart companies would have employees reading the modding forums and catching all the good ideas!
I'm guessing that most do, especially those based in Asia where the culture is completely different and they need insight into what will sell in the North American market.

Case in point would be the InWin B2 case I had a chance to review. It might not have been everybody's kettle of fish, but they obviously put a lot of thought into the enthusiast market from the ground up.

sswilson

Staff member
Been a while since I posted pics of my rig in here (The first ones might even be it.... :) ).