What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

cwestwell

reason i am asing is i have 2 4870x2 and a q9550 @4.8 getting 27k in 3dmarks
Nice 4.8 on a Q what kind of cooler setup are you using. I ask cause I am going for the 4.0 and higher and am hunting for a setup that will handle it.

Computergeek

Hello,

Here is a pic of my case. Just did the cable management. Let me know what you guys think, and if i should change anything.

Thanks
Computergeek

cwestwell

Looks pretty slick nice wire ties action. I think the only improvements would involve making some extra holes to route cables through but then again I dont have this case nor have I used it in any builds..so I dont know but I think it looks pretty tight.

Dwayne

Is your 8-pin running underneath the cards? :doh: Why didn't I think of that!
I saw someone else to that too, and I emulated a good idea! I did tie mine up and away from the HSF but I see CG has no such problem. Very nice job too.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter