What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Lithotech

Hahahah! :rofl:

Sorry for my warped sense of humor. The cable mess was intentional. I actually tried to make it look as bad as possible, and this was all I could manage! :doh:

I had the system out of the old case, and alla sudden had a need to get to my email. So I plopped it in the HAF, hooked it up and booted as quickly as I could manage. Took about an hour, because I forgot to sinch down the mobo standoffs, and I had to carefully tangle the cables for optimal horridness! :punk:

Sort of my take on Halloween...

I tinkered with it yesterday a bit, and will get some more done today. Cleaner pics to come.

Damn... there were no front panel wires in the pics... they would have really zombiefied the thing! :whistle:

Lithotech

I like the fact that it's got a cutout for installing a cpu backplate, but the back of the motherboard tray looks like it doesn't have any room at all for cable management. Can you verify the distance from the case side to the back of the motherboard tray?
It actually has quite a bit of room. I'll try and remember to get a pic with an angle that shows. Measured with a micrometer, there is 2cm of space from the tray to the ridge where the side panel attaches. Then, the side panel flares outwards around the mobo area, affording nearly another cm.

Lithotech

Silly me, thinking I could take my main work sys offline on a long weekend. Figures I'd need it up in a panic. :doh:

Lookin' a bit better now... still have a few things to do, prolly have to pull the mobo so maybe later this weekend.

Couple shots up beside a P180 for size comparrison! :clap:

miggs78

Man that PSU of yours has some seriously long cables.. I guess it is probably a PCP&C 750w Quad Crossfire version, look at those cables from the front to the back, under the hdd cage, and still managed to come out..

But that looks real good.. Oh and that Antec is quite tall, I didn't know it was that big.. But the HAF is nice and tall and sexy lol.. :)

Latest posts

Twitter