What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Lithotech

Found a couple uses for the storage compartment on the top of the case!

Damn thing wieghts a TON with all the HDs in the front section of it. Not sure who it is that got caught under it, I know it isn't the wife because she was just nagging at me from upstairs. :haha:

You can see the new backup drive mounted just above the vid card and sata cables.

Had a ton of fun last night, after kids stopped coming to the door, played some Zombie Panic! Source and Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines with the room lights off and sound cranked. Ommm, BRAINS! Nom nom nom!

Gonna have to add some blue light for xmas...

Empty_Quarter

The LiLi can hold even more drives up top rear? How are the backplanes working out for you? It's got a removable mobo tray too, right?
Yes, it can hold more drives on top cage for a total of 10 drives.

Backplanes are awesome, they are phenomenal for cable management, and hotswapping is fantastic. I will be going Raid-5 (or Raid-6 even) very soon, and im sure they will come in handy.

Mobo tray is removable, however in my case it was useless because TRUE is ultra huge.

cwestwell

I love the Halloween Case...I actually laughed out loud when I saw the leg sticking out....nicely done.

Lithotech

LOL, that leg has come in handy so many times! Had it sticking out of some luggage at the airport once... too funny.

Seems my Antec 300 also wieghts a TON! I use it as a spare whenever my main rig is on the bench. Damn, people just can't keep clear of heavy objects!

Hellofa deal on the Vampire game on steam this weekend. Well, maybe not bargin bin prices but for $10 USD and it automatically stores and installs in my steam account, I couldn't resist. I figured it was good for a laugh and will play it every halloween! Or, at least, until Left for Dead comes down to $10.

Neolithium_Wpg

As you can see, I'm REALLY looking forward to getting my inside painted, holes drilled and taking some actual time to get the cables under control. But at least it's not as bad as I've seen some of my friends' rigs. Plus the temps are still somewhat ok. We'll just call these the before shots- sometime next week I hope to get everything sorted out :haha:

Attachments

Neolithium_Wpg

Well, I ditched my Antec 900 today, so here's the new very very roomy HAF. My hard drives should be arriving sometime this week and I plan on painting the inside when I get Core i7. Was just before I did a bit more cable management inside, but hey, no matter what this thing just stays clean. NICE

Attachments

1Tanker

Looks good chaos theory. Welcome to HWC.:biggrin:

PS: Look at the dust in your CPUs HS/F. :bleh:

Twitter