What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Z

zeus3dfx

Yeah, I really should clean it me thinks, but I can't bother. The pain of having decent airflow I guess :biggrin:

Z

zeus3dfx

I use the CM690 for my main rig as well, and although it's a great case... the mesh design makes it a [email protected]@rd to keep clean inside.
Yeah, I agree. This case is all about trade offs - airflow for dust and noise, good value and style in trade for a lot of plastic etc. But I love my 690 all the same.

Supergrover

Crappy images I know, the LCD does 1024x768 and the hardcano unit isn't powered right now since it handles my water cooling loop which is not installed at the moment.
Think I might drop the stock case power/reset and install my own on the top case panel but still not sure.:whistle:

Last edited:

Lithotech

Yay here is my case :D my friend gave the comp to me for my birthday and he used one of my favourite cases he owned :D

(NOTE: ignore the kid toys they are my sisters this is my temporary desk)
Gratz!

The system was cutting edge for it's time. The case is quite the workhorse! Will be an fun and easy upgrade for you down the road, maybe once Core i7 drops in cost!

Twitter