What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Chilly

Another Antec 300 for teh win!

Why not drop the HD down a two or four slots? Would hide the FP wires, and not pinch into the vid card so much.
Cause then he'd only be using an 8x Slot rather than a 16x? True, chances are no card out there uses the full bandwidth even provided by PCIe 2.0 8x(16x PCIe 1.0), but why bat for 2nd best? :haha:

kzEr

Cause then he'd only be using an 8x Slot rather than a 16x? True, chances are no card out there uses the full bandwidth even provided by PCIe 2.0 8x(16x PCIe 1.0), but why bat for 2nd best? :haha:

I think he meant Hard Drive :ph34r:

miggs78

Waxbytes, don't like that case all that much.. but look at that cable management, so neat.. what kind of split tubing (wire loom) is that you are using, never seen it before.

Well Chilly.. I don't think you understood what Litho said.. he meant the hard drive and not the video card... Chilly mate. Chill now :p

Sniper

Crappy images I know, the LCD does 1024x768 and the hardcano unit isn't powered right now since it handles my water cooling loop which is not installed at the moment.
Think I might drop the stock case power/reset and install my own on the top case panel but still not sure.:whistle:
Dude the LCD is Awesome! Looks amazing!

Yay here is my case :D my friend gave the comp to me for my birthday and he used one of my favourite cases he owned :D

(NOTE: ignore the kid toys they are my sisters this is my temporary desk)
Good old Cheiftech Dragon was my very first case in blue though. Even had a Thermaltake Bigwater kit with Zalman CPU block lol

Inik

My new case arrived yesterday! I filled it this morning! I will probably do more cable management, but this what it looks like for now. The HAf is so much bigger than my CM690! I love it!

sswilson

Staff member
Looks great!!! (Gotta trim those zap straps though.... :) ).

Isn't it amazing how much easier it is to work inside a full size tower case compared to a mid sized one???? :)

1Tanker

Very nice Inik. Now i want a HAF...my 690 does the job nicely.... but it's human-nature to always want better(greedy
).

PS: Don't forget to update your sig. :bleh:

Last edited:

mattlef

Just a few shots before I bring out the actual "glamor shots"
still working on a few, but I'd say that shes done atm...

Twitter