What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

cwestwell

I recognize that beautiful case I am running the next size up...ahhh lian li is there any case you make that does not look beautiful.....hmm well ok there are a few on the edge.

Eagle Eye

yeah Ribbon cable heh to think its been years since I've had a drive like that.

Replace the stock cooling with a Thermalright TRUE 1366RT or a Noctua U12P SE1366

Overall looks pretty good consider the amount of drives you have in there, I guess there isn't much option of routing cables behind the motherboard?

Like that Kenny nice and clean on the inside, judging from the back someone was busy with a dremel. Great job! Its sad to think there was time when it was the opposite of what is today.

EE

Last edited:

shumway

Not the best pics but what the heck.

Don't mind the ide cable,It's the only drive i have at the moment :whistle:

Also forgot to slap my other 9800gt in there after i did some tidying up.

Eagle Eye

We love the the old IDE cables very nostalgic heck at least its rounded.

How's the vanquisher on the chip what are your temps like?

I had the same cooler in my old AMD rig wasn't anything spectacular did the job until I got my TRUE 120 eXteme.

EE

Babrbarossa

Nice shumaway- I forwarded your post to a friend today who just build a 690 rig as an example of great cable management.

Babrbarossa

I got in my bitspower elbow fittings (for GPU and rad) and couldn't resist a few more pics. I m very impressed with the quality of these elbow swivel fittings- after paying almost 14 bucks a piece for DD delrin elbow joints with no fittings, I was pleasantly surprised to see how well built these were and nice looking too.

Last edited:

Lpfan4ever

Babrbarossa, is it wrong if your rig gave me a little bit of a chubby? :rofl:
That blue tubing looks AMAZING, and your rig is very clean. Now where did you say you lived....Might have to uh, drop by. If your PC goes missing it wasn't me. :haha:

Phobia

i too really like that blue tubing.. looks super sexy:thumb:

EDIT: weird, i posted after shumway, and my post is before his.. haha

shumway

The vanquisher keeps my temps between 30-32 idle and around 45 tops on load depending on temps in my apartment.

Might be a cheap heatsink but it does the job for now :haha:

Latest posts

Twitter