What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

BrainEater

Oh it's possible. :biggrin:

It doesn't look like an oil cooled pc because it's a real case , not just a bin full of oil.(srry toms)

The cases are lian-li pc65's.

The case for the thinktank was completely dissassembled and completely rebuilt for the tank etc...it took over a thousand hours to build.You can find the worklog Here.

The oil I used is called Midel7131 , it's designed for electrical use.

The thinktank is currently taken apart...The components are in a new casemod I'm working on :(and they all still work ;))

BALISTX

That's awesome, I've never heard of oil cooling. Hmmm me thinking that might be an interesting project.

Patriote

That's awesome, I've never heard of oil cooling. Hmmm me thinking that might be an interesting project.
Yeah i think too. It could be interesting! But i doubt it would be an effective way to cool down something like my rig. Would it ? Something like 2 High end Graphic cards and maybe like a Quad core ? And what heatsink are you using on the CPU ? Is it specially formulated for that purpose ?

BrainEater

Submersion cooling does'nt really work that well actually, and there are some issues that greatly increase the difficulty and cost.

Nice artpiece , but no so great performance.

Patriote

Submersion cooling does'nt really work that well actually, and there are some issues that greatly increase the difficulty and cost.

Nice artpiece , but no so great performance.
Yeah thats what i thought. But at least it's a good experience huh ? :thumb:

BrainEater

Absolutely !

It was a lot of fun to build , and I sure learned a lot.I may rebuild it someday , but that would require a fair bit of cash to accomplish what I wanted;frost on the outside..... :biggrin:

Patriote

Some more Pics of my set-up with my new sweet Clocking E6600 :biggrin:

And im only at 1.42v! ROFL! I can go all the way up to 1.55v with my WC set-up! Ill sure end up with a 3.8Ghz - 3.9Ghz!

SHaCK

Very very nice and clean rigs patriote and lowfat! Can't wait to join you guys in the big tubing club.

Patriote, looks like your rad's fans are pulling air wouldn't it work better if they were pushing ?

Twitter