What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

aviduser

Did a bit of cable management the other day. Still not as hardcore as I use to be. But the case is incredible small and has 0 space behind the motherboard tray.

I know what you mean, I tucked all my cables behind my mobo on my antec 300. I was barely able to flatten the 24pin cable out enough to get the panel back on. Took about 2 hrs to get everything where I wanted it.

I like what you did with the sata cable, very stealth.

I'll have to post pics of my setup, I'll see if I can find a camera.

kruzn4evr

Ya gotta love the HAF!

Doing a couple of builds this wknd using the CM HAF 932, this thing is an absolute JOY to work with! Here's a few pics of the 1st of 3 builds (1 will be new home to my rig)using this case, its an i7 920/P6T Deluxe, 3x2GB 1600 Patriot Viper Extreme 8,8,8,24, Coolit Freezone Elite, EVGA GTX 295, Corsair HX1000, Seagate 1.5TB.

I'll post up some pics of the 2nd build tomorrow, its even nastier than this one!!

Attachments

Moneyless

That's an awesome rig you've built there... if the second build is nastier than that one, it's going to be one amazing PC! :canadianwave:

kruzn4evr

Cm haf 932 #2

Ok, got the 2nd one all finished up, this system consists of a Rampage II Extreme, i7 920, Noctua NH-U12P htsk, 3x2GB 1600 OCZ Gold ram, BFG GTX 295 x2, Corsair HX1000w, 2x Patriot 128GB WARP SSD's, 2x WD Caviar Black 750GB HDD, Poineer BluRay DVD and of course the CM HAF 932 :thumb:

Hopefully I'll get to work on mine on Wed. and have some pics to post by Thurs.

Attachments

kruzn4evr

LOL @ 3 of 7 and Max....I know exactly how ya feel!!...putting this thing together just made me drool, I haven't fired it up yet because I'm waiting for the OS but I hope to get a couple of hours on it to do some testing and benching before the client picks it up.

As for the SSD's lowfat, good ole velcro strips, works everytime and they are on nice and solid :thumb:

Supergrover

LOL @ 3 of 7 and Max....I know exactly how ya feel!!...putting this thing together just made me drool, I haven't fired it up yet because I'm waiting for the OS but I hope to get a couple of hours on it to do some testing and benching before the client picks it up.

As for the SSD's lowfat, good ole velcro strips, works everytime and they are on nice and solid :thumb:
Well you got to test to see if it's stable.... right.:whistle:

Damn nice setup though.

Latest posts

Twitter