What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

LionRed

Website
mahutaweather.no-ip.org
I think I could squeeze in 1 or maybe even 2 more drives...if I remove the lower HD cages and use the 3.5 to 5 1/4 mounts and some creative spacing when putting them in.

Lowfat...where there is a will....there is a way lol. Lowfat...how are the HD's cooled in your beast?

I almost got the Lian-Li PC 201A...it could hold 19 HD's....but I wanted the fans blowing over the HD's...that the P80 has.

Phobia

What are your HDD temps lowfat? I've got a 4 bay hotswap drive bay on the way, and I would prefer to not have to use fans in my server, besides the 2 fans for the rad...

lowfat

Staff member
new case came today :thumb:

Case is heavy as sin. By far the heaviest case I've had and I've had a ton of cases. Interior is a dream to work on.

Two complaints though. First is the side panels aren't all that thick, they do have sound insulation on them but the panel itself is thin. Second is that the side panel doesn't have any way it looks to the front part of the case. The top and bottom, yes, but not the front. So if you have a ton of cables behind the mobo tray it is hard to close the panel without it bulging out.

The MAX

new case came today :thumb:

Case is heavy as sin. By far the heaviest case I've had and I've had a ton of cases. Interior is a dream to work on.

Two complaints though. First is the side panels aren't all that thick, they do have sound insulation on them but the panel itself is thin. Second is that the side panel doesn't have any way it looks to the front part of the case. The top and bottom, yes, but not the front. So if you have a ton of cables behind the mobo tray it is hard to close the panel without it bulging out.

What is that CPU cooler? is it a ram cooler too?
I can't seem to find any info on it and it looks pretty badass.

Latest posts

Twitter