What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

sswilson

Staff member
Antec SpotCool

That the one that you can set up anywhere you feel the need for a little extra airflow? I think I've looked at it a couple of times and thought it would be a good idea to have around for folks without active chipset cooling.

lowfat

Staff member
motherboard backside. AHH!!
Brendon034Large.jpg

and the otherside :)
Brendon035Large.jpg

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
lowfat, two observations:

1. protect the harnesses from the sharp edges that were created when you drilled the mobo back panel; with time, the harnesses will chafe and wires will be cut.
2. raise that reservoir higher than the pump, making sure that the pump is always fed. I use the bracketry that came with the res to attach it to the case back panel. Just one screw is enough.

I do like your cable management though, nice and clean.

John

lowfat

Staff member
The holes for most part are pretty smooth, I sanded the majority of them down. I couldn't find a file to do a couple of them, but they will be sanded down smooth soon enough.

And the res is almost the same height as the pump. It just looks indifferent from the pictures. When their is water in the res, the water flows right into the pump..

Latest posts