What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Z

zeus3dfx

Yeah, I really should clean it me thinks, but I can't bother. The pain of having decent airflow I guess :biggrin:

1Tanker

Yeah, I really should clean it me thinks, but I can't bother. The pain of having decent airflow I guess :biggrin:
I use the CM690 for my main rig as well, and although it's a great case... the mesh design makes it a b@5t@rd to keep clean inside.
pullhair.gif

Z

zeus3dfx

I use the CM690 for my main rig as well, and although it's a great case... the mesh design makes it a b@5t@rd to keep clean inside.
pullhair.gif

Yeah, I agree. This case is all about trade offs - airflow for dust and noise, good value and style in trade for a lot of plastic etc. But I love my 690 all the same.

G

Crappy images I know, the LCD does 1024x768 and the hardcano unit isn't powered right now since it handles my water cooling loop which is not installed at the moment.
Think I might drop the stock case power/reset and install my own on the top case panel but still not sure.:whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

BT!

gotta love the room you have to work with in a HAF :thumb:

Attachments

• HAF vs Hush.jpg
    HAF vs Hush.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 550
  • new PC.jpg
    new PC.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 553
  • new PC 2.jpg
    new PC 2.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 556
  • new pc 3.jpg
    new pc 3.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 560

andynerd

Yay here is my case :D my friend gave the comp to me for my birthday and he used one of my favourite cases he owned :D

(NOTE: ignore the kid toys they are my sisters this is my temporary desk)

Attachments

• Picture0026.jpg
    Picture0026.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 526
  • Picture0024.jpg
    Picture0024.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 539
  • Picture0023.jpg
    Picture0023.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 536

Lithotech

Yay here is my case :D my friend gave the comp to me for my birthday and he used one of my favourite cases he owned :D

(NOTE: ignore the kid toys they are my sisters this is my temporary desk)

Gratz!

The system was cutting edge for it's time. The case is quite the workhorse! Will be an fun and easy upgrade for you down the road, maybe once Core i7 drops in cost!

Latest posts