What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Sniper

Only WC setup I would buy would be a complete closed kit. And we know how well they perform.

How do you mean closed? As in those Coolit deals? Then yeah stick with air. MM cases make it so everything is enclosed in the case nothing is outside & the modding is basically all done for you. screw it in & go can't get much easier than that lol.

lowfat

Staff member
Yes like Coolit. I would never buy an MM case, definitely not my cup of tea. No disgrace to those who own them though.

enaberif

Yes like Coolit. I would never buy an MM case, definitely not my cup of tea. No disgrace to those who own them though.

You don't need a Mountain Mods case or mod a case to have water cooling.

Just the majority of people want BIG MASSIVE CASES and I don't know why. You'd be amazed at the cases you can fit water cooling into without having to mod anything.

Just a matter of choice.

lowfat

Staff member
You don't need a Mountain Mods case or mod a case to have water cooling.

Just the majority of people want BIG MASSIVE CASES and I don't know why. You'd be amazed at the cases you can fit water cooling into without having to mod anything.

Just a matter of choice.

Its not just the modding I dislike, I dislike everything about setting it up. I already have 3-4 cases in my house that are already modded and can fit a WC setup. It just takes too much time and effort.

enaberif

Its not just the modding I dislike, I dislike everything about setting it up. I already have 3-4 cases in my house that are already modded and can fit a WC setup. It just takes too much time and effort.

Took me all of 40 minutes to setup mine. The longest part was the bleeding.

Urgh!

Pre-plan folks.

lowfat

Staff member
Took me all of 40 minutes to setup mine. The longest part was the bleeding.

Urgh!

Pre-plan folks.

Almost every one of my systems has been watercooled since 2003, up until this year. I know what it consists of. Everytime I want to upgrade/swap parts out, you have to take the whole rig apart to work on it. And as often as I upgrade it isn't worth it.

Killswitch

Here's mine with the Thermaltake Prowater 850i I just recently bought.

P1010693.jpg

P1010697.jpg

P1010698.jpg

P1010699.jpg

P1010700.jpg

Babrbarossa

Nice to see an AMD build-makes for a slightly out of teh ordinary color scheme too with teh red accents. The case is pretty roomy but how cramped is that PSU- is the air able to get into it?

Latest posts