What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Prof. Dr. Silver

I wrote a review on this case and I see you have exactly the same issue as I have....that stupid CPU Power cord is too short! So no other options left than running it across the board!

Theblackmages

I wrote a review on this case and I see you have exactly the same issue as I have....that stupid CPU Power cord is too short! So no other options left than running it across the board!
Yes, its too short, and thats considering the OCZ cables are pretty long, well it doesnt look too bad, but it would look way cleaner.So yeah. and omgwtf, the motherboard isnt small, the case is just hugeeeeee .lol

well I just went to replace my pioneer dvd burner at microbytes and got a new one, works now. Only thing left is my HD3870....

werty316

Running dual channel on on an Intel rig really isn't as big as a deal when compared to AMD based rigs since Intel chips don't use an onboard memory controller like AMD CPUs do.

Theblackmages

you're right its running in single channel, but i thought because the colors were the same it would run in dual channel.... I havent seen any mention of it in the bios either, so do i have to put it in the first slots to make it work?

werty316

Usually you have to install memory sticks into slot 1 & 3 to enable dual channel.

Not all board makers have their DIMM slots colour coded for dual channel and who know why.

omgwtf

first one yellow second green, third yellow and fourth green ..or like 1&2 yellow and 3&4 green?

Latest posts