What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Babrbarossa

Nice Setups! Welcome to the Forum! Great to have some more WC guys around to answer my dumb questions when my order arrives ;-)

Patriote

Hehe, Thanks Guys!

Me like r0k0! :thumb:

Babrbarossa: Thanks m8! :biggrin: Would be a real pleasure to help you out with watercooling. Not only i do like to build set-up or help ppls to build set-up but i also took quite a bit of experience by doing so :bleh:

Few more pics of my current Rig (same WC stuff except for the Tubing) Had so many problems with that Thick 1/2" ID 3/4" OD Tubing that i decided to go with my 1/2" ID 5/8" OD Tubing instead.

Heres what my old AMD 4800+ & Saphire X1900XT set-up used to look like.

At that time i used to look more for the ***yness of the Watercooling thing... Now, as you could see in my new build, It's 100% for performance of so :punk:

Babrbarossa

That's a really neat place to put the radiator (bottom of the case)- did you have to cut the bottom panel out to allow airflow?

Patriote

That's a really neat place to put the radiator (bottom of the case)- did you have to cut the bottom panel out to allow airflow?

Of course i did. Using a Jigsaw. I measured the rad and then did some makrs to see whats needed to be cut on the bottom of the case. Also, to answer your question. Yeah i needed to put the case on wheels (that came witht he case when i bought it) so that there is enough space under the case for the fans to actually s*ck air!

Heres a pic of the whole on my old set-up. Now it looks way better thought. I cleaned it, filed* the sides a bit and mounted a Nice Thermochill 120.3 Rad Grill! It really looks awesome now. AT the time i took the pic i had no other choice to simply use what you see on the pic ( i don't know how to call it in English, hehe) Until my radgrill arrive and since that time i never thought of taking a pic of the under case lol.

Babrbarossa

That's a great solution- I wish my case was more accommodating- I think my only choice for my 3X120 is the back, and even then, it's going to extend above the top of my case.

Patriote

What parts have you ordered Babrbarossa ? and where ?

What case do you own ? EDIT: I see Antec P180... I might have some pics of WC set-ups with your case that might actually help you.

Latest posts