What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

LacrosseTown

well here are mine, all i changed was the graphics from this rig.... nothing realy to special and certainly not visually pleasing :p!!
CIMG1812.jpg

CIMG1813.jpg

CoolHandL

Yes I know i have 2 crossfire bridges attached, it was the safest way to store the second one.. looking at moving this rig into a FT02
IMG_20052.jpg

IMG_20042.jpg

Kayen

^ and a new PSU. Alot of people on here don't trust OCZ at all. It's gonna blow up on you.

CoolHandL

^Trusting and knowing are 2 different things. But thanks for your concern. Show me someone who has had an OCZ blow up on them.

CoolHandL

By Ghetto do you mean the most proven effective way to suspend and silence a Hard Drive?

Source: Hard Drive Silencing: Sandwiches & Suspensions | silentpcreview.com

Materials given to me by Mike C @ SPCR

By all means dont trust an expert, drop some cash on rubber grometts(they do pretty much nothing) or a Enclosure (cook your drive, your data probably isnt that important anyways) etc.. you get my point.

or do you mean ghetto because its not very neatly tied up?

C130AVN

Here's what I've built CM 690 II advanced, an ECO ALC rad it tucked up top, because the Spitfire VGA Cooler takes up a lot of real estate. Sorry about the pic quality.

Attachments

• monitor201006100014.jpg
    monitor201006100014.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 1,024
Last edited:

cul8erppl

^Trusting and knowing are 2 different things. But thanks for your concern. Show me someone who has had an OCZ blow up on them.

well, my first ocz stealthxstream made a high-pitched whining nose. Went thru an RMA, they didn't have any in stock, so gave me a modxstream pro. This mxp works like a charm, I love OCZ, haven't had one blow-up on me.

About the harddrive suspension, yeah, it probably works really well. But, yeah, it sorta does look a bit ghetto. Isn't there a way to suspend it in a more "organized" way?

Overall, i like whut u did with the computer, :thumb:. Nice job with the wire-routing. I hardly see any wires!

Delavan

About the harddrive suspension, yeah, it probably works really well. But, yeah, it sorta does look a bit ghetto

Yea, but the OP probably did it on a purpose...I remember my dad mounting his turntable on a rack with elastic bands on the four corners to "isolate" it from the vibrations.

It looks like hell on the picture tho...

Latest posts